The Sangoma A101 is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line — it uses the same high-performance PCI or PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The A101 supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
With Sangoma cards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The A101, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field-upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DE, equiped with world class DSP hardware to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and voice quality enhancement functions for your telephone systems.
- One T1/E1 span with optimum PCI or PCI-Express interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Support for Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, and Yate® as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications
- All of Sangoma’s AFT products use the same base PCI interface card. Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards—proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis. Includes high-quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- Includes high-quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan’s J1.
- A101E and A101DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus
- Maximum operational power for PCI: 3 W (0.6 A @ 5 V) For PCI Express: 2.5 W (0.76 A @ 3.3 V)
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 °C
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch
- WANPIPE® routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability
- WANPIPE® supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25
- Impedance: Configurable to 75ohms or 120ohms
Optional DSP Hardware Echo Canceller Daughtercard
- G.168–2002 echo cancellation in hardware
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: music protection, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
T1/E1 Status Alarms
- RED: Telco Red Alarm Condition
- OOF: Out of Frame
- LOS: Receive Loss of Signal
- AIS: Alarm Indication Signal
- RAI: Remote Alarm Indication (Yellow Alarm)
Voice CAS, MFC/R2, PRI, ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, Transparent bit-stream, BSC
Higher Level Protocols
IP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25, SNA over X.25, PPPoE,PPPoA, IP over ATM
- FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022, Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-2016, IEC 60950
- Technical certifications in Russia, Malaysia, and Australia
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour. Plus a 30-day no questions asked return policy.
Now in Egypt
Sangoma A101: Single Voice and Data Card E1/T1
- Brand: Sangoma
- Product Code: A101
- Availability: Pre-Order
- EGP 36,443.52EGP
- Ex Tax: EGP 24,160.00EGP