The Sangoma A400 Series of analog voice cards deliver superior audio quality in a 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with DSP Daughtercard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D base card will support Telco-grade hardwareecho cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A singlePCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora™ system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required
- Support for the Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, Yate™, as well as other Open Source and proprietaryPBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
- Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports
- Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel
- Dimensions: 2U height form factor: 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum
host processor intervention
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
- Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine
- Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller Daughtercard on the A400D
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
- No CPU Load
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, system logs
The A400 consists of a Remora™ daughtercard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora™ card has six sockets, each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora™ daughtercard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 base card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection.
Now in Egypt
Sangoma A400: 2–24 Port Expandable Analog Voice Card / HW Echo Canceler
- Brand: Sangoma
- Product Code: A400
- Availability: Pre-Order
- EGP 17,313.75EGP
- Ex Tax: EGP 12,982.50EGP