The Classic Series inherits our concept of minimalist design while delivering intuitive interactions as well as
outstanding sound and video performance. For both local meetings and teleconferences, participants may visualise their ideas instantly. Communication on a Classic Series defies distance with the updated audio & visual systems, giving the distant meeting attendees the feeling as if they were joining the session in person.
1. Seam speakers refer to the two front-facing speakers at the lower bezel of MAXHUB V5 featuring narrow openings.
2. MAXHUB V5 may zoom in on the speaker automatically during a meeting. The camera would locate the speaker via pattern recognition and voice localisation algorithms.
3. SNR refers to the Signal-to-Noise Ratio of the imaging system. The 12MP Camera of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series achieves higher SNR during a UHD or FHD teleconference by gathering more light information and reducing the electric noise in the imaging process.
4. A MAXHUB V5 Classic Series includes 2 USB Type-C ports. By connecting to a laptop, it projects the laptop’s screen onto and plays sound from the MAXHUB V5 with reverse touch control. Meanwhile, the laptop may access the built-in camera and microphone array as alternative video and audio signal input.
5. Zero bonding refers to the bonding technology that reduces the air gap between the liquid crystal display (LCD) and the tempered glass down to zero.
6. 90% NTSC refers to in the CIE 1931 chromaticity diagram, the area of the colour gamut of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series covers 90% area of NTSC standard range.
7. Voice localisation locates the direction speaker with the microphone array and guides the camera for auto zoom in on the speaker.
8. Android 9.0 runs on SA08 module whereas Windows 10 runs on MT51 module. Both modules are sold separately. You may insert either of the modules in the module slot.